enter image description here

I am having trouble with my case study project. I am new to R markdown and have been working on this project and when I try to knit it to a PDF it keeps saying there is an error (see image). I did not do the read_csv() function because I just imported them to the environment tab, so I am not sure if that is the issue, but I did try to do that too and it kept showing errors for that. The same codes run fine in another R script, but not for this.

here is what the error said

Quitting from lines 118-119 [unnamed-chunk-3] (new_bellabeat_project.Rmd)
Error:
! object ‘minuteCaloriesNarrow_merged’ not found
Execution halted

Like I said above I tried doing the read_csv and trying a different dataset, making sure I spelled everything right etc.

New contributor

Cassie Twelves is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.

1