MQ explorer V9.1 hangs at startup. can someone provide any insights on how to fix the issue?
Sometimes it loads perfectly.
I have tried running with traces , but couldn’t see any errors.
The error when its hangs is as printed on from console is
Type=Segmentation error vmState=0x00000000
The end of service date for IBM MQ v9.1 was September 30, 2023. See:
You should un-install MQ Explorer v9.1, then download and install MQ Explorer v9.3 because you won’t get any support from IBM for a release that is no longer supported.
Update: January 9, 2024.
You need to provide more information (update your question).
- What version/release of Windows are you using?
- Are you running MQ Explorer on a PC/laptop or server?
- Are you running MQ Explorer in a VM or container?
- Where did you install MQ Explorer?
- Do you have anything in the MQ Explorer “dropins” folder/directory?
- Do you have any other JDK or JRE in your PATH environment variable?
- Are you running it on a PC/laptop with a very limited amount of memory?